THIS TICKET IS FROM THE TORONTO BLUE JAYS REGULAR SEASON GAME WHEN ROY HALLADAY RECORDED HIS 1ST WIN, THE GAME TOOK PLACE AT THE SKYDOME IN TORONTO, CANADA SEPTEMBER 27, 1998.
- TICKET - MINT CONDITION
- FULL TICKET / ACTUAL TICKET, NOT REPRINT
- COLLECTORS ITEM
- LEVEL - SECTION 128, ROW 31, SEAT 110 - STADIUM TICKET
- ONE OF A KIND - ONLY ONE ORIGINAL TICKET WITH THIS SEAT NUMBER
- SPONSOR ON BACK OF TICKET - COCA COLA
- In his second career start, against the Detroit Tigers on September 27, 1998, Halladay had what would have been the third no-hitter ever pitched on the final day of a regular season broken up with two outs in the ninth. The feat would have joined the combined no-hitter by four Oakland Athletics pitchers (Vida Blue, Glenn Abbott, Paul Lindblad and Rollie Fingers) in 1975 and Mike Witt's perfect game in 1984. The bid was broken up by a Bobby Higginson solo home run. The home run was the only hit Halladay would allow in a 2–1 Blue Jays victory, as he recorded his first major league win.